The Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Click Paid and governs your use of the Click Paid Service, superseding any prior agreements, communications and proposals between you and Click Paid in their entirety. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Click Paid reserves the right to modify this Agreement at any time, and without prior notice, by posting any such amended terms on its website. Your continued use of the Click Paid website and participation in the Program indicates your acceptance of the amended Agreement, and you are responsible for reviewing such amended terms and conditions from time to time.
Description Of Service (Program)
Click Paid has an industry proven method that allows website publishers of every size or budget to direct targeted and unique traffic to their website. This is the same system that the largest online retailers in the world take advantage of for their advertising needs. Click Paid offers this opportunity to every web merchant, whether you are a start up business with a minimal advertising budget or if your business is already established but you are desiring additional web exposure. Click Paid has developed sophisticated online tracking and monitoring systems to ensure that every dollar you spend advertising with Click Paid delivers to you highest return for your hard-earned advertising dollar. Our industry-leading software virtually eliminates any type of Internet bots that automatically click through your ads. For this reason, you can rest assured that your ads are being viewed by real customers with true buying power.
By taking advantage of the Click Paid online advertising program, as a potential online consumer, you actually get paid for your web browsing. The income you earn is paid directly to you every month. The best part about the Click Paid program is that as a potential online consumer, there is no charge to register your new account and begin earning money immediately.
By registering an account with the Click Paid paid advertising system, you agree not to edit, add and/or delete portions of this agreement and impose changes without prior notification of its members. Members will be informed of any and all changes to this policy via an email to their primary contact email address provided upon signing up with Click Paid and/or notification posted on the website. If any modification is unacceptable to you, your only recourse is to terminate your Click Paid account. Your continued participation in Click Paid following our posting of a change in policy notice or new agreement on our site will constitute your binding acceptance to the change. You agree and acknowledge that you will review this policy on a regular basis and you further agree that upon logging in and viewing the site you are deemed to have reviewed and accepted the terms and conditions.
You must be eighteen (18) years of age or older to participate in Click Paid. Minors under this age are not eligible for the Click Paid Program, and users that have been suspended, removed or otherwise terminated, for any reason, by Click Paid from the Click Paid Program, are prohibited from using the Click Paid website and its program. Click Paid is open to US and International members and is void where prohibited by local governing laws.
By signing up for Click Paid, you agree to receive emails from Click Paid, relating to new offers and/or account notifications related to your Click Paid Account including balance changes, payment notifications, offer completions, private messages received, etc. You may opt out at any time under the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any email.
Users may not have more than one account. Additionally, users are prohibited from selling, trading , or otherwise transferring their Click Paid account to another party. If under the terms of this Agreement you are not eligible to participate in the Click Paid Program, you may not use, subscribe to or access the Click Paid website or Program.
Upon signing up to become a Member, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account You are responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account, with or without your knowledge. Do not provide your password or account information to another person. You agree to use your own name and email address in the signup process and may not assume a false identity. You may not sign-up multiple times with different email addresses. Your computer must not be shared with another individual that has an existing Click Paid account. Click Paid is limited to one account per household.
You will use your username / password combination to access your account and it is your responsibility to keep this information confidential. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your Click Paid account including authorization by you to any third party individual who may use your account. You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself and others to Click Paid. You agree not to participate in any illegal activities with the intention of advertising or mentioning Click Paid or that relate to the Click Paid Program in any way, including but not limited to;"anything" your Click Paid URL via email, on message boards, social networking sites, or anywhere else (Click Paid's anti-spam policy is incorporated herein by this reference and is made a part of this Agreement); Not to refer oneself to Click paid or to attempt to do so; Not to post content or to initiate communications on the Click Paid website, which are unlawful, defamatory, abusive, obscene, indecent, discriminatory, or otherwise objectionable. Not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from Click Paid's website or the Click Paid Program without Click Paid's prior written approval; Not to upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
Should Click Paid detect any instances of fraud, system abuse, or any type of activity deemed to be inappropriate or illegal in the sole discretion of Click Paid , these actions may result in member termination and possible legal action as well as forfeiture of any earned commissions not yet disbursed to you from Click Paid.
Relationship Of The Parties
Nothing in this Agreement creates any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative or employment relationship between you and Click Paid. You understand that you do not have authority to make or accept any offers or make any representations on behalf of Click Paid. You may not make any statement, whether on your site or otherwise, that would contradict anything in this section. You are solely responsible for the reporting and payment of any taxes for money earned from Click Paid Advertisers and/or Click Paid.
Limitation Of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that Click Paid shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Click Paid has been advised of the possibility of such damages) arising out of or in any way connected with your use of or performance of Click Paid Program and/or the Click Paid website, whether based on contract, tort, or negligence. If you are dissatisfied with any portion of the Click Paid Program and/or the Click Paid website, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Click Paid Program. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
The provisions of this section survive termination or expiration of the Agreement. We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the member program or any services or other items advertised through Click Paid (including, without limitation, warranties of fitness, merchantability, non-infringement, or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing, or trade usage). In addition, we make no representation that the operation of our site will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors. Click Paid is not responsible if your computer becomes infected with malware, virus or other program that affects the performance of your PC. It is the members’ responsibility to maintain a good anti -virus and anti-malware program on their PC. Click Paid checks each advertisement that is submitted to our system to be sure it does not contain any harmful code or programs. Click Paid is not responsible for any repair or virus removal bills that may be incurred if the member feels he/she was infected from an ad on our website.
You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Click Paid, its officers, directors, employees, agents, members, successors and assigns, from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages or expenses (including attorney's fees and costs) of any nature whatsoever incurred or suffered by you (collectively the "Losses").
Click Paid is not responsible for any content provided by the Third-Parties, and your participation in their programs is governed by their separate Terms of Service and Privacy Policies. Click Paid will never charge you membership fees for Third-Party Programs but some Third-Parties may require you to make a payment in order to complete their offer. Members are solely responsible for any charges incurred by participation in Third-Party programs.
Click Paid may now, or hereafter from time to time, contain links to third-party web sites. We do not control, investigate, monitor or check such web sites, we are not responsible for the computer programs available from, content in or opinions expressed at such web sites, and we do not investigate, monitor or check. We provide such third-party links only as a convenience to visitors of the site, and the inclusion of a link does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked site by us. If you decide to leave the site and access any third-party web site, you do so at your own risk.
You hereby represent and warrant to us that this member Agreement has been duly and validly executed and delivered by you and constitutes your legal, valid and binding obligation, enforceable against you in accordance with its terms; and that the execution, delivery and performance by you of this member Agreement are within your legal capacity and power; member agreement has been duly authorized by all requisite action on your part; requires the approval or consent of no other persons; and neither violate nor constitute a default under the provision of any law, rule, regulation, order, judgment or decree to which you are subject or which is binding upon you, or the terms of any other agreement, document or instrument applicable to you or binding upon you.
Including but not limited to site demographics and contact and billing information. You agree that Click Paid may transfer and disclose to third parties personally identifiable information about you for the purpose of approving and enabling your participation in the program, including to third parties that reside in jurisdictions with less restrictive data laws than your own. Click Paid may also provide information in response to valid legal process, such as subpoenas, search warrants and court orders, or to establish or exercise its legal rights or defend against legal claims. Click Paid disclaims all responsibility, and will not be liable to you, however, for any disclosure of that information by any such third party. Click Paid may share non-personally-identifiable information about you, including site URLs, site-specific statistics and similar information collected by Click Paid , with advertisers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties. In addition, you grant Click Paid the right to access, index and cache the site(s), or any portion thereof, including by automated means.
Click Paid makes no guarantees regarding the timeliness of payments in the event of interferences which affect Click Paid's ability to process payments. Members will be paid all earnings via the method of choice of provided processors we are associated with in the funding area of the back office.
Pricing: Click Paid may without warning increase or decrease our prices for account upgrades, click pack purchases and any offers on the site. In the event that we decrease our pricing, Click Paid will not offer a refund.
You may not promote your referral links through unsolicited emailing (i.e. SPAMMING), newsgroup postings, or any other method of mass communication. Failure to comply will result in immediate termination of your membership with Click Paid, and may result in legal prosecution. Click Paid strictly enforces anti-Spamming laws. Spamming is a federal crime. Any member caught Spamming will not only have their account terminated immediately and lose any past, present and future earnings, but shall also be held liable for spamming as we shall cooperate with any authorities and investigations that may arise from the spamming incident.
Any advertisement submitted for consideration to Click Paid will first be approved by our staff before being activated. Websites containing malicious script or code, excessive pop-ups, or viruses are prohibited. No site (url) that is approved shall materially be changed after approval such that the content of the site after the original approval is thereafter in violation of the terms of Click Paid. All members making a payment from one of our Payment Processors may be required to verify their transaction email before any purchases will be approved. This is mandatory to help prevent fraud. In summary, and without being exhaustive, no sites promoting the following shall be submitted to Click Paid:
Drugs and Drug Paraphernalia
Hate / Violence Sites
Illegal Downloads including movies, MP3, software etc.
HYIP (High Yield Investment Programs)
In the event that the advertised website goes offline or there is a problem with the ad, the Advertiser may change the link. Click Paid reserves the right to reject advertisements at their sole discretion.
The Click Paid logo and names are Click Paid's intellectual property. You agree not to display or use the logo or names, or the name of "Clickpaid.com" except as allowed pursuant to the Promotion Center. Further, all content that is made available to view in connection with the Click Paid Program excluding content that may be made available by end-users through a linked site, is owned by and is the copyrighted work of Click Paid and is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions.
Multiple registrations shall be grounds for immediate termination of all involved accounts. Registering multiple accounts from the same IP address or from the same computer also constitutes fraud. Any use of Internet bots, also known as web robots or simply bots would be ground for immediate termination of your Click Paid account. Bots are software applications that run automated tasks over the internet. Typically, bots perform tasks that are both simple and structurally repetitive, at a much higher rate than would be possible for a human editor alone. Click Paid may file charges for recovery of any earnings received from multiple registrations or any other type fraud or abuse outlined within this membership agreement. This conduct will result in the forfeiture of any Click Paid earnings you have generated. It is agreed between the member and Click Paid that determining the specific dollar amount of damages sustained to the reputation of Click Paid as a result of the fraudulent actions of either our advertisers or our members would be in some cases difficult to prove. Click Paid takes seriously our obligation to protect our advertisers to be sure they are getting the true value of their investment dollars. Click Paid reserves the right in their discretion to suspend an account upon investigation and conclusion that a fraudulent or deceptive act is occurring or likely to occur. We can and will suspend any account found to violate this policy
You may not assign this member Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. Subject to that restriction, this member Agreement will be binding on, inure to the benefit of, and enforceable against the parties and their respective successors and assigns. Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this member Agreement.
Terms and conditions are subject to change at anytime without notice.
What personally identifiable information of yours is collected by Click Paid or by third-party advertisers (together, the "Third-Parties" or individually a "Third-Party" How the information is used;
How you can access and change your account information;
To become a member of Click Paid, you must join and create an account on our website. The only information that will be collected by Click Paid is the information you provide through the registration process, and the information you provide when you update your payment options.
This information will include your first and last name, your email address, your Internet Protocol Address ("IP address"), and other contact information. Your IP address is recorded when you register, so that we can enforce the one account per person policy and other provisions of our Terms of Service.
Other information, that does not personally identify you as an individual, is collected (such as, by way of example, patterns of utilization), and exclusively owned by Click Paid. This information can be utilized at the sole discretion and manner deemed appropriate by Click Paid.
Click Paid is an industry proven method that allows website publishers of every size or budget to direct targeted and unique traffic to their website. This is the same system that the largest online retailers in the world take advantage of for their advertising needs. Click Paid offers this opportunity to every web merchant whether you are a start up business with a minimal advertising budget or if your business is already established but you are desiring additional web exposure. Click Paid has developed sophisticated online tracking and monitoring systems to ensure that every dollar you spend advertising with Click Paid delivers to you the most bang for your hard earned advertising dollar. Our industry leading software virtually eliminates any type of Internet bots that automatically click through your ads. For this reason, you can rest assured that your ads are being viewed by real customers with true buying power.
In the event that you subscribe to or opt-in a Third-Party offer, Click Paid may provide your information to the Third-Party in order to directly facilitate the relationship between you and the advertiser. Click Paid may also, from time to time, provide your information to Third-Party advertisers who have offers that we think you'd be interested in. At any time, you can opt-out of this program simply by contacting the support department.
Your email address may also be used for tracking purposes when you complete offers, so that we can determine that you completed the offers. Click Paid will also use your email address to send you the latest newsletters, unless you have opted out of receiving such newsletters by so indicating on the "Email Options" section of the "My Account" page, within the "Members Area" of this site.
Click Paid deals largely with the Third-Parties. You may be asked by the Third-Parties to give your personally identifiable information, either when you complete an offer, when you use their websites, or by some other means. Click Paid is not responsible for information you provide the Third-Parties, and you should read their privacy policies as well before providing them with any such information. Please note, unless otherwise stated, any offer you complete on this site will be with a Third-Party.
Any information you post on this site or send through our Message Center may be available to other users or viewers of this site. Click Paid is not responsible for the information you post on this website or for information you provide other users, all of which you do at your own risk.
It is possible that Click Paid may need to disclose your personal identifiable information from time to time. Specifically, Click Paid may disclose any information about you to legal authorities, your Internet Service Provider, or other harmed parties without your prior permission, if we have a good-faith belief that such disclosure is warranted and/or necessary because: (1) you have violated the Terms of Service, (2) you have undertaken actions which are illegal, fraudulent, or otherwise harmful to this site, its users, or the Third-Parties, or such disclosure is necessary (3) to conform to legal requirements or to comply with the legal process, (4) to protect and defend the rights of Click Paid in any legal, judicial or administrative proceeding; or (5) to enforce the Terms of Service of Click Paid.
You can review the personal information you have provided and make any desired changes to that information by logging in to your Click Paid account, clicking on the "My Account" icon in the "Members Area" section of this website, editing the information, and then by submitting the revised information. You should update Click Paid on any changes that occur with your personal information. If you fail to do so your information will be inaccurate or misleading.
Notice of all changes that materially affect ways in which your personally identifiable information may be used or shared will be emailed to you or posted on the Click paid website. Your continued use of this program after such notices of change have been sent to you or published on this website constitutes your consent to the changes.
Privacy Policies are subject to change at anytime without notice.
The provision of information by Click Paid and its related pages constitutes the dissemination of information in accordance with the right to free speech. Nothing on these pages is to be interpreted as legal, accounting, tax, currency, banking, or investment advice. Anyone seeking such advice should consult properly qualified and accredited professionals. All readers of these pages are emphatically advised to obey all laws to the letter. ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE VARIOUS ACTIVITIES FEATURED HERE ARE VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LOCAL LAWS. Participants in any activity related to Click Paid, participate at their own risk. Participants agree to hold the Click Paid owners, managers, and operators harmless in respect of any losses incurred as a result of participation in any activity related to Click Paid.
In order to join Click Paid and become a member, you must indicate on the Click Paid sign-up form that you agree to the following TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Terms And Conditions
- Being of sound mind and legal age, I hereby agree that I have requested information about Click Paid, a lead-generating and online-success system.
- I have read the General Disclaimer above. I understand it and undertake to abide by it.
- I hereby affirm that nobody has solicited me or enticed me to register with Click Paid against my will.
- I understand that if I decide to join Click Paid, I will be joining a private association to build a base of leads that I can use for any home-based business the association may join and/or any legal businesses or opportunities (other than those of a sexually explicit nature or otherwise objectionable nature) I wish to promote.
- I have NOT been led to believe that this activity is an investment activity, franchise, or employment opportunity.
- I affirm that I am not an employee or official of any government agency, nor am I acting on behalf of or collecting information for or on behalf of any government agency.
- I affirm that I am not an employee, by contract or otherwise, of any media or research company, and I am not reading any of the Click Paid pages in order to collect information for someone else.
- I affirm that all the information about or related to Click Paid (other than that on the pages available to non-members and the marketing materials authorized for public use) is proprietary and confidential and I will not reveal said information to anyone else.
- I affirm that any suggestions of how much can possibly be earned with Click Paid does not constitute a promise that any specific individual will achieve any particular level of earnings. I understand that there are no earnings guarantees and that any money I risk may be lost.
- I hereby affirm that my registration as a Click Paid Member is an act of my own volition, and will entitle me access to private and confidential information which I will keep confidential.
- Sending "spam" (unsolicited email) to promote Click Paid is not allowed. If the Click Paid managers determine that a member used spam to promote Click Paid, that membership will be terminated immediately. For more information, see our Spam Policy.
- Click Paid members receive their own unique web-pages which they may use to promote Click Paid.
- The Click Paid service is provided on an as-is basis. No guarantees or warranties are provided that the service will be available at any particular times or that it will satisfy any particular quality expectations. The owners and managers of Click Paid are held harmless in respect of any failure or degradation of service.
- Any member may terminate his or her membership at any time by using the Account Delete feature in the Member Area. Once a membership has been deleted, it CANNOT be restored. If you choose to delete your membership, you will irrevocably lose all of your referrals. You also forfeit all future benefits from Click Paid, including the right to receive refunds.
- The Click Paid managers may refer to the Legal Compliance Department for action should a member be found in violation of company policy. The Legal Compliance Department has the discretion to close member accounts for wrongdoing, but will be scrupulously fair and diligent in determining all the facts before suggesting any such action to the Executive staff. (To foster goodwill, it's not in the interest of the Click Paid managers to use this power capriciously. Our policy is to be scrupulously fair in all cases. We encourage you to check online for complaints regarding membership termination in Click Paid, those complaints are virtually non-existent.)
- The Click Paid managers will ignore all unnecessary emails sent to them. The primary example of an unnecessary email is a question already answered on the Click Paid website. All members and prospective members should read the entire Click Paid website thoroughly.
- The Click Paid program may not be abused in any way. Any member who abuses Click Paid will be removed and banned from re-entering. All decisions made by the Click Paid managers are final and not subject to recourse.
- From time to time, the Click Paid managers may import the entire Click Paid membership into another program, maintaining the Click Paid genealogy. This will also be done on the basis that people imported into the other program will have to activate their accounts by a certain deadline in order to become members of the other program. If they don't activate their accounts by the deadline, they will be dropped from the other program. One benefit of this procedure is that Click Paid members receive their Click Paid downline in the other program (to the extent that accounts are activated). Another benefit is that those who don't want to be in the new program will be dropped automatically if they do nothing. Prior to such an import,Click Paid managers will inform all Click Paid members via email and in the Member Area of the expected import and the reasons for it. Subsequent to the import, managers of the other program will email those imported from Click Paid to explain the benefits of the other program, and to provide them with the procedure to activate their accounts, should they wish to become members of the other program. More than one email may be sent by the managers of the other program. (Click Paid members who don't activate their accounts in the other program by the deadline will be dropped from that program.) Click Paid members agree to receive the emails referred to in this rule 19. (Privacy: Any import per this rule 19 will be on the basis that the managers of the other program will not abuse the Click Paid email addresses in any way. Once the deadline has been reached, all unactivated accounts in the other program will be deleted and the email addresses for these deleted accounts will not be retained by managers of the other program.)
- You agree that all payments to Click Paid Admin are final and that Click Paid has a strict no-refund policy, except in cases where Click Paid expressly allows refunds.
- It is your responsibility to make sure your payment system account IDs are accurate and up-to-date. Click Paid is not responsible for any missed payments due to inaccurate information or the upkeep of your payment system accounts.
- It is your responsibility to check your payment system accounts to be sure you actually received all payments that you should have received. Because certain payments are made member to member in Click Paid, the Click Paid system cannot confirm that any payments between members were actually made.
- When members fund their panels (Click Paid Synergy Surf) accounts, the purpose of such funding is to buy Click Packages and/or Click Paid Packages. Members may not withdraw newly added funds (from "external funding") from their Wallets before buying Click Packages in the above programs.
- In the event of a disagreement between two members regarding payments, it is the responsibility of the members involved to resolve the disagreement. The Click Paid managers hold no responsibility at all in such scenarios.
- Individual Click Paid members are not responsible for the performance of Click Paid or any other programs, products, and services provided by Click Paid. Individual Click Paid members, including those who introduce, sponsor, or refer other members, incur no liabilities or obligations in respect of Click Paid's financial decisions and directions and any other programs, products, and services launched.